“Initially, I could not find the right yeast for brewing, so the yeast failed to grow, leading to the discharge of 3,000 liters of decaying oil,” said Tran Quoc Trong, a teacher of Tran Phu Middle School in Ward 7, Tan An City under Long An Province, southern Vietnam. “Due to the failure, my family advised me to give up. At that time, I realized that mastering theory was not easy in practice. “To produce a practical product from theory, oftentimes we have to learn from the beginning. “As such, I thought that each product could only be successful at one stage, so I never stopped.” One Thursday at the beginning of this year, Trong had another teacher substitute for some physics and chemistry classes so that he could stay at home and prepare for the acceptance of a pilot project to turn out high quality dragon fruit seed oil under a contract signed by a company founded by Trong and the Long An Department of Science and Technology. His home is located in Long Tri Commune, Chau Tha...
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét